Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow site brothers, now that I own a corvette I find myself compelled to wave at each and every vette I pass. Call it a "brotherhood" thing but apparently most don't wave back and even look at you like you have 2 heads? So, do we wave or ignore? Good god, I hope we don't bridge the gap any further and wave to one another!!:( Bill

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Everyone around my area all wave. I think only about 1 or 2 out of 10 don't. If I wave and don't get a response, it doesn't bother me :D.

The Vette 'brotherhood' is cool IMO. Same thing with motorcyclists ... most of them wave at each other too.

When people in Toyota Cameries start waving at each other is when we should all start to worry :D.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Heeeey, thats a tight little guy. Coolest little guy ive seen on the net yet. How do i make one of those........if i cant have my Z yet I'll make one everytime i post, lol

Brandon

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi Red...I already responded to Mi, so I'll post the same answer:

Hi Mi...I can't remember where I found it, but all you have to do is right click on it, go to "save picture as...", save it to your hard drive, then upload it to your website, and post it wherever you like using the img commands

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I waved at two C5 guys. They were both in the process of waiving back before I even got my hand off the wheel. Waved at a C4 guy today and nothing. hmmm

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Smiling, waving, and thumbs up, it's a brotherhood. :cool:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Around me most guys wave.:) If they don't, I dont get my panties in a wad over it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Come to Atlanta ... we wave:D

I find if you pass the same Vette day after day that doesn't wave and you don't give up ... they'll start waving. Waves can be contageous!

Hey ... do we have a special Z06 wave ;) I know its the zoooooom zooooom (I really do love the exhaust sound!)

Quick

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Whenever I am paying close enough attention to the passing traffic I wave, I do catch myself every now and then as I pick up the passing Vette as it is going past me, and it is too late, but I always try.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I live in LA and im sorry to report that the only wave people get here is a middle finger.Drivers are so damn rude!!!!!They also drive like $#%!:flaming:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I agree with Quick that waves are contageous. I used to own a Firebird and shortly after I bought it another Firebird owner waved to me but I didn't wave because I was new to this. But ever since then I was waving to all Firebird owners even though I never got a reply. But maybe they too contracted the virus eventually. :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
I always wave. I feel guilty if someone waves and I dont have time to respond. Like riding a motorcycle. Most everyone always waved when I rode.

·
Registered
223 Posts
always wave

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, I will still wave even if they don't back. I do hope waves are contagious and everyone "catches" on. Like the bikers say, live to ride and ride to live!!! Z06 VETTES RULE!!!!:-D Bill

1 - 20 of 23 Posts