Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the weather forcast for this weekend (11/17 & 11/18) looks to be pretty decent at this time.

Was wondering if any NW Z maniacs would like to get together sometime this weekend? If so, I don't have any real suggestions, so maybe we could get some inputs in this thread and decide what to do.

I think some driving on some twisty backroads would be fun -- if they aren't all washed out by now :D.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Saturday would be good for me, Sunday I am in a poker tournament ( maybe I will win another Z06 :cheers: )

- Highway 7 is cool but we may have snow on it by now. I heard they closed some roads already in that area.

My Suggestion:
- Let's meet at the same Double tree around 11 am.
- drive up 405 - 520 - 522 and hit RedHook Brewery. Grab burgers n beers and then parade back down through Redmond and break off at the DoubleTree.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I'm in.

Rob Sherrard was going to dyno his Z Saturday. If its in the morning, maybe we could meet there to watch (don't know the location) and then all go for a drive?

I'm up for whatever.

Pat :z:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mufflerbearing -- good idea on stopping by the dyno place. I would like to see an 02 Z run :D.

I'm pretty open, so what Martin suggested sounds OK. Maybe we could also stop by the Hooters in Bellevue for some lunch and banner pixs with the gals :D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian -- hope you get your Z in time, you should really join in on the fun :D. Buy the time you drive it home, it should be about 1/2 broken in :).

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'm up for anything....

just a quick update on my Dyno outting: the session has been moved to Friday @ 3:00pm... see my other post.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
So with the dyno test moved up to Friday, are we going with Martin's suggestion of the Double Tree on Saturday at 11:00?

I'm easy.

Pat :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey can I come?

If you all are talkin about the Double Tree that we met at last time I'm in. (If I can find it:-? ) Somebody call me I gave my number to one of you guys when we met last. Maybe next time we do a get together it can be further south. Like in Portland.;) Keep me informed.:cheers:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey Guys....My Cable was down:mad: So this is the first time to see this.....I'm in....I think:eek: I will let Scotty know:D

BTW, I will call Zee Freak...I have his number:cheers:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Actually this one is down by the Airport - South Center Mall. Where are you coming from, I can give you directions, I think :D

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Duh, should have looked at your cp. :) I live in Bellevue and if you want we could hook up and drive down together. Take the SE 8TH exit and there is a car pool park there on the right just at the end of the ramp.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Has a decision been made??

Is it definate to meet at the Double Tree South Center at 11:00am on Saturday?? Still don't know if I'll make it :( but the "Honey Do" list :puke: is getting smaller and might be complete by Friday Eve. :D

Who's buyin'?? :cheers: :guiness: Ooops....the bar isn't open at 11:00am.....know that from experience :guiness: sip...gulp...sip

Harry

We are going for a drive, right?? Where?? Who's got the plan?? Maps :-?

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
rsherrard said:
If I'm heading down 405 Southbound, from 520.. which side of the freeway is the CarPool Park area?
It is on the right side going 405 southbound. Make sure you take the SE 8th exit and not NE 8th exit ( 1 mile further south ). It looks like we are shooting for 12pm, so I could meet you @ 11:30am.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
12pm Tomorrow

Just to check, it sounds like we are shooting for 12pm tomorrow @ the Double Tree South Center Mall.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts