Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
As you can tell it might be a long wait for me so i'd like to hear from 02 owners who have taken delivery.What are you experiences with this new beast.Keep me drooling /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Torched- I promise a full report upon returning from Bowling Green Monday night /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guys that already have theirs... where ya at? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been out drivin Agent ZO6!!! I can't get out of the damn car I love it so much. Just got home now...It's been late nights ever since I picked up the 02 Z last Wednesday. All I have to say is that I love ON RAMPS and leaving the TOLL BOOTHS...It's soooooo much fun. I just started exploring a little bit the other night since I have 650 miles on the Z now. Nothing to extreme yet. But I can only imagine since I love what the car can do and have only hit 4000 RPM's a few times...in second and third gear only though. I will try some more fun stuff soon!!! And I absolutely love the exhaust too!!! It sounds so great. I will let you know what I think really soon since I NEED to have some more fun now. But I am really sorry I haven't written anything up yet, I just can't stop driving my baby. I am severely ADDICTED!!!

Jason

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Understandable QSZ06_28... that's what it's made for. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Only up to 4k rpm at 650 miles... you have great patience my friend /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Happy driving... report back when rev limiter is bumped! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I totally understand your driving it like you should be.If you ever park that pup I'd like some details.Like exhaust,suspension,road feel ect.Thanks G.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts