Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a person is able to make it to the Fest at the last minute....
What events would said person be able to enter, or outings would said person be able to attend, w/o pre-registering?

;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
448 Posts
It seems there have been a few others that (unfortunately) had to cancel at the last minute. Maybe their "event registrations" would be available ???? :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,625 Posts
Z06 Butterfly said:
a person is able to make it to the Fest at the last minute....
What events would said person be able to enter, or outings would said person be able to attend, w/o pre-registering?

;)
Let's just say...there will be a LOT of events for us Z06'ers!!. The Makers Mark Tour...the gathering under the arches...the restuarants...the good friends that you will meet...there might even be a spot at the DE at Nashville Speedway (bring a helmet)...lot's of fun events to do...:thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,289 Posts
We will take good care of you. There is a bunch of us married guys there. Hey watch out for Norman though! :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
If you've never been to the NCM, you'll enjoy seeing all the cars, memoribilia, displays, etc.

The plant tour is always interesting, especially since the changeover from '05 to '06 models will be taking place.

As many times as I've been to the NCM, I always learn from the seminars in the Chevrolet theater.

But best of all, meeting other Vette fans!!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,357 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
We will take good care of you. There is a bunch of us married guys there. Hey watch out for Norman though! :rofl:
What the heck. That's twice I've gotten that in the last 24 hours. Where'd I get such a bad reputation? :p

Btw, have you seen Garetto? I don't stand a snow balls chance in hell. :mah:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,231 Posts
Ah, will that be 1 person or maybe 2?????

No need to register for anything. I preregistered and only did the basic $15.00 registration. Find me at the fest as I may have an extra pass for the BBQ and banquet for ya and maybe the Kangaroo tour thingy.

Joe

Z06 Butterfly said:
a person is able to make it to the Fest at the last minute....
What events would said person be able to enter, or outings would said person be able to attend, w/o pre-registering?

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Butterfly, we need you there! Come and the details will work themselves out....Kaya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
Sorry to throw this thread off a bit but do you go up to Lake Houston in Kingwood a lot? Car looks familiar. if so i've gotta tell you that your car sounds good. You wouldnt believe how much flack I've gotten about a girl's car sounding better than mine. :guiness: Good luck on making it to the fest.

Sean G.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,289 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
What the heck. That's twice I've gotten that in the last 24 hours. Where'd I get such a bad reputation? :p

Btw, have you seen Garetto? I don't stand a snow balls chance in hell. :mah:
I thought I saw that somewheres :crazy: Hey Mike says your quite the lady's man or was it smooth operator? Anyway looking forward to watching you in action. :lol:

How's the new Z project coming along? Are you taking it or the C6 to the fest?

Oh yeah I saw butterfly's picture of the G man. Well that's what youth has over us old farts. And I think he needs a sandwhich that guy looks a little thin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Ah, will that be 1 person or maybe 2?????

No need to register for anything. I preregistered and only did the basic $15.00 registration. Find me at the fest as I may have an extra pass for the BBQ and banquet for ya and maybe the Kangaroo tour thingy.

Joe

Ya just gotta love this guy!!!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shady said:
Sorry to throw this thread off a bit but do you go up to Lake Houston in Kingwood a lot? Car looks familiar. if so i've gotta tell you that your car sounds good. You wouldnt believe how much flack I've gotten about a girl's car sounding better than mine. :guiness: Good luck on making it to the fest.

Sean G.
Yep, that is me. My cousin has a boat and we go wake boarding out there as much as possible! Now I just need to get Garett out there to try some wake boarding! :jammin:

If you are here in Houston, you should come hang out w/ us sometime.

Ah, will that be 1 person or maybe 2?????
:cool:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top