Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has body components that are functional when it comes to high speed stability and handling. I dont care how it looks really as long as it works.breathless and LG have wings, LG is the only one that specifically states the front lip will provide max downforce for high speed stability. How does the tiger shark with front lip work at speed?

Its not until your building a functional car do you realize how much ricer crap is out there for corvettes. ie food scoops that you can purchase the functional or non-functional version :mah:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
ACP is what I use and it rocks. :jammin: Decide if you want FG or CF $$ :jawdrop: You need to decide on the lip spoiler if it is 2" or 4" or flush. 4" is not streetable. YOu can ride over there or see Kerry at Carlise or look at my car one day on LI NY. It felt weird at first but now I don't notice it. The flaggers at Pocono told me my car looks glued coming down the straight. Get some track event experience first if you haven't done any yet. Get the wing mounted to the frame.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Wanting to make aero changes for ultra-high-speed track events REQUIRES a systems approach, front AND rear COMBINED (for downforce, balance and CE of drag), NOT "guesswork"...

ACP....World Challenge, T-1, GM-sanctioned and assisted

THE REST...??? Actually, some of the rest USE ACP, but "private brand" it :sneaky: , so why not just "go to the source"? :yeadog:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts