Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals,

You see a lot of us moderators on the forum trying to keep the peace. Peace?? Hell, you guys are the GREATEST!! Makes the job easy. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif We get lots of praise, and sometimes we get sh*t!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

But, let's not forget the guy behind the scenes JC!!

Without him, we wouldn't have this forum. He spends countless hours revising and coding. So, let's thank him for the job well done.

Thanks man!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
JC,

Appreciate a good job! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thanks JC & Frank, it's appreciated. You guys make this place the best.

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/Everything
including PSMs (Pontiac Side Moldings /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif )
Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6!!!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Thanks Frank, very kind of you.

It's a pleasure to serve you, our awesome moderators and the best group of people I've ever had the privilege to run across.

Thanks again /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
You guys are the best...THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT INTO MAKING THIS THE BEST CORVETTE FORUM EVER!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh, He's ok... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The new look and feel is second to NONE!!

GREAT JOB!

Visit us @ www.autobuffs.net or click on banner above

Our 1999 Nassau Blue Coupe

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thanks JC... for ALL your hard work....and to answer your question... YES, that's the REAL Banner... I attached it to a piece of black foam-core board so I could lean it on cars, etc. I wove it into the fence at the ALMS race in Portland. IT'S THE REAL DEAL! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HarleyB

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thanks JC /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif You, Frank and the crew just do an awsume job on this site. Its the best on the web and the fact that its not all that old is a true testament to your talent and dedication! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Jc, you and the rest of the guys that keep this forum up to snuff deserve so much more than just our thanks. This is such a great forum, whenever I get the chance to meet any of you guys, the drinks are on me... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
JC, GREAT JOB with this Forum, Frank, as a moderator--you the MAN! Now, can't we all just keep on getting along? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

On 2001-08-13 23:53, mdickie spewed forth this drivel:
Whenever I get the chance to meet any of you guys, the drinks are on me... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
Now we are talking!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
What can I say that hasn't been said? Thanks JC for all the hard work and dedication. You're doing a terrific job. :

This site is /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Vince

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.