Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my red 02 just last month and was very happy with the car for 3 years...It always ran strong mph at the drags with the Vararam & Corsa Ti's...It always ran 116 to mid 118's with the crappy DA in Calif...So I buy a CE Z16 in November and am just starting the mods...I put the LG's on a couple of hundred miles ago and went back to Andy @ A&A on Tuesday to put a tune on it...Now I must say that I hear from alot of people, including Andy that his Dynojet usually is about 4% lower than most other dynos...If that is the case then this new one should run great mph on our track rental day at Fontana tomorrow...Andy didn't have any Vararams in stock so I was forced to go with something else and Andy talked me into a Halltech saying that they only dynoed 2 to 3 hps lower than a Vararam... End result after the tune was 377.21 RWHP & 371.41 RWT...Air/Fuel came in @ 13.1 @ 5000 to 13.3 @6650...It was still making 368 hps @ 6700 rpms...I also raised the limiter to 6800, CAGS, and adjusted the fan temps...So if his does read 4% low, I will be smiling tomorrow...And if not, I'm very very pleased...Thanks LG and many thanks to Andy @ A&A...

I need to change my sig now !!!

Greg

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Greg,
Congrats on the new Z and mods. Hope ya have a great day at Fontana tomorrow.

Zrod

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Nice Numbers Greg :thumb: See you tomorrow

I hope you zero'd out the IAT table also.. So you can hot lap :D

Dang I wish I knew you where going with the Halltech I would have made you a killer deal on mine

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Andy at A&A is the best :jammin:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If anyone is interested and wants to tell me how to post this graph, I will...

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts