Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Here is the link for the Latest race in our LG Motorsports Corvette C6 World Challenge race car. http://lgmracing.com Then click on Mid Ohio in car. We finished 4th in between two CTSv Caddys with Max Papis in 3rd and Andy Pilgrim in 5th.

It was a technical race with some strategy but very little action like when I satlled at the standing start in Atlanta.

Thanks
Lou Gigliotti LGM

More video here: www.lgmracing.com

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Great video, Lou! Just like riding with you in the cockpit. Those LG Pro Long Tube Headers really talk. Next race, take the pole and no one will pass you. Good luck this season. :cheers:

Bob :thumb:

·
21,382 Posts
Lou,

Really enjoy the in-car videos and appreciate you posting them to the site. The only other thing I could wish for now is to ride along with you in person! :D :eyes: :lol:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Good video Lou. Thanks for posting it. Sounds like you are racing in some very good company.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Awesome video as always!!
:coo:

The worst is I evaluate what turns you could pick up time on. It's like what I do every weekend after saturday on sunday night for the race.

Tons of fun except the problem is I don't go back out in this car on sunday to race.

Damn real world and all.
:cry:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Thanks, love the sound. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thanks Lou !!!

That was excellant driving :thumb:

Just like I was in the passenger seat :jawdrop:

Barrie

P.S. Thanks for the tune. You solved my idel issues :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Your race was broadcast on Speed yesterday. You started strong, moved up several spots and had a solid 4th place finish ahead of one of the Caddys. Very good work. Your C6 looks tough as well, and that never hurts.

Hopefully the winning Porsche will get a nice weight gain before the next race and you or the Cadillacs can reel him in.

Damn, I wish I could be out there running. It sure looks like a blast. Thanks for the video.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I saw the race yesterday. You looked stong. The Porsche was so fast body parts were flying off the car :lol: Hopefully you can qualify better next time :z:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Thanks for the video Lou. I missed the coverage, but watched the whole race from your point of view.

Very exciting run up to the Keyhole at the start. My brain was saying "shift... shift... SHIFT... SHIFT" but you held the gear all the way up (3rd that lap?). I'm guessing your timing chain is a little more robust than OEM. :lol:

Your car looked very strong against the CTS-Vs on the straights, but they appeared to be stronger mid-corner. I wonder if that was due to wheelbase or setup?

Thanks for sharing the in-car. Good luck at your next race. :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts