Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wanted to pass on our results from Mid Ohio World Challenge race last weekend with our C6.

We qualified 5th and ran a good race. Passed Andy Pilgrim on the second lap but after trying many times, I could not pass Max Papis. I had to settle for 4th behind the Henzler Porsche and 2 cadillacs.

Pilgrim was 5th and the Archer viper was 6th.

this finish moved me from 16th in the points with my 2 DNFs at Sebring and Atlanta up to 8th in points.

We will have my in car video up shortly.

Thanks
Lou Gigliotti LGM

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Nice job Lou. I'm very much looking forward to the vid. :thumb:
Good luck in the next one.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats Lou. What makes those Caddy's so fast. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Congrats, Lou on a good race! :cheers: Sure looking forward to seeing your video and the actual race this weekend on the tube. Your big win is coming soon! :guiness:

Bob :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
BTW saw some of your boys at the lonestar event this past weekend. They had a sick black C-6 with a awesome setup. Helpful guys give them a pat on the back for me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Great Run

Great run Lou!!

I was the Corvette guy at the Motorsport Ranch when you were leaving for Mid-Ohio. Apparently the rear end change worked. Keep up the good work!

David

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys,

The in car video is up in this section from Mid Ohio. Only one good pass but the rest is a technical exercise trying to "Nip" hundreths of seconds off to find a way past Max Papis.

*** Glad to hear that my guys did a good job at TMS for the Lone Star Event. I wish I could have been there to do some laps on Sunday.

*** The rear end change was a good one. We had to change the rear end and Transmission at the track. both of them were just a little bit noisy to run the race with.

LG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts