Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
well without all of the information of the suit, I would think he should have been sueing Michelin and not GM, as it was Michelin that chose to not sell him tires. He could sue GM for conspericy tho
Exactly. It's Michelin that is banning him from using their tires, not GM (at least not directly).

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You cannot say Michelin or in fact anyone else did as
you only have what LG claims and being it took him 2 years to scream lawsuit (again) you really cannot think anyone could prevent even private sales of tires to him.

You do not make a lawsuit like this public unless you want the public brainwashed to what he says and no content from the 2 companies and Team Corvette race director he is suing

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Read the LG complaint all the way through. If (I said If) the allegations are true, it is likely the LG will receive some of the relief he is requesting from the court.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I assume part of your post is a response to my (and possibly others) remarks about LG. If so, please allow me to clarify something.

My attitude regarding Lou has nothing whatsoever to do with any sales transactions or customer service issues. I have never purchased anything from LG and never will, so I would not like for anyone to mistake my feelings or criticism of Lou for a bad transaction with a part or service from his company.

My attitude is based soley upon his actions while a vendor on this site a few years ago and subsequent emails that went back and forth between he and I, as well as JC (the site owner at the time).
I keep those e-mails from that period as kind of a 'keepsake'. Perhaps when I retire and write my memoirs, I'll share the contents of those e-mails and display Lou's shining personality. :lol:

Mike
I know a bunch of people who have had personal dealings w/LG and walked away not happy. So, I'm sure that there is some validity in numbers! Egos tend to get a bit inflated with some (how `bout Charlie Sheen????)! I've been into `vettes only since `02 so LG was one of the first vendors a fellow cruiser mentioned to me when I was modding my `02Z. Had good luck with that, so I stuck with it on my C6Z. I take comfort in the knowledge that should my opinion change going forward, there are plenty of alternatives out there who seem to deliver the goods!

BTW, I actually drove the beast to work today! Bring Spring!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts