Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lou Gigliotti .016 behind pole by mighty GM Cadillac Team with Max Papis. Max must have caught a tail wind. damn it. My money's on LG to the first turn. Should have skipped breakfast Lou

Go LGM Corvette

race on at 5:00 EST Speedtv. live time 4:00 pm if you can't wait.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Anyone know what happened to Lou? I watched the race, but missed that short interview with him. I know he had the fastest lap at the time....

·
Registered
184 Posts
KCMAGS said:
He jumped early at the start causing a stop & go penalty, then got ran into by Archer in turn one.
I caught that. I think he hit a piece of debris from one of the other crashes that did some major damage to his car. He said something about the stewards not throwing caution flags in time to remove debris.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
It looked like a all around ugly start for many. Turn 1 was not easy to make your way through it appeared.
:cry:

·
Banned
809 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
It looked like a all around ugly start for many. Turn 1 was not easy to make your way through it appeared.
:cry:
It's always that way at Cleveland. I would set up cones for lap one and then have corner workers remove them before they come around for lap two. Kind of like what they do for pit lane between turn 8 and 9. The problem is that the front straight is super wide and funnels in tight for turn one.

Sal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts