Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been there yet this year. Has anyone gone yet? I was thinking of heading up there tonight.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Haven't heard of this........where is Bald Hill? Maybe I can make it next time around. I do go to Auto Zone in Bethpage off Hempstead Turnpike on Friday nights........feel free to join in on that one :cheers:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The Farmingville Fire Department holds a car show every Tuesday night in the summer at the Brookhaven Amphitheater parking lot at Bald Hill. It's $5.00 per car, and its usually a good time. People start showing up around 4 or 5... the young crowd shows up late and takes up the back of the parking lot.

Check here for directions: http://www.brookhavenamphitheater.com/

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Pete,

The Brookhaven Fair just finished up on June 4th so I think tonight may be the 1st night of the year. Check with the Farmingville FD, they run it.

Usually 100's of cars. My son has a game at 6, otherwise I'd be there. His season is over soon.

I'll be passing by Bald Hill in a few minutes on my way home. If it is not happening, I'll post a message when I get home around 5pm.

Deb - Lot's of fine muscle cars show up each Tuesday beginning around 5pm. Around 8 pm the "ricers" show up and most of us are gone by 7:30pm. LIE exit 63 north to Bicycle Path. Follow signs to BROOKHAVEN AMPHITHEATER.

·
Registered
902 Posts
TryNkeepUp said:
Haven't heard of this........where is Bald Hill? Maybe I can make it next time around. I do go to Auto Zone in Bethpage off Hempstead Turnpike on Friday nights........feel free to join in on that one :cheers:
Auto Zone is that one off Stewart Ave?

Live like 2 min from there and never been by there Friday night.

Bald Hill is like exit 63 on the LIE.

Sabot

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Sabot said:
Auto Zone is that one off Stewart Ave?

Live like 2 min from there and never been by there Friday night.

Bald Hill is like exit 63 on the LIE.

Sabot
ok. I had no idea about this place either. what time Deb?

i'm 2 minutes from it too. i'd pass by and think it was just rice hanging at DD gettin bagels. looks like ill have to stop in.

I'm off Jerusalem avenue....the one that goes into Hicksville.

where are you at?

normally on tuesday nights i go to the turnpike and jerusalem...i can get there in under 20 seconds. :lol:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hey guys, yes the Auto Zone on Hempstead Turnpike, right near Stewart Avenue (I think it's just past that County Hospital)......I believe the vettes show up beginning around 7 or 7:30........I'm going this Friday night - Come on out!!! :cheers:

Gene, I'm in West Babylon right off of 109, but I can make it to Auto Zone in about 15 mintues

Ok, now I know where Bald Hill is.....just saw Alice Cooper at the Brookhaven Theatre.......Tuesday nights are tough for me though, but my schedule should lighten up considerably once school lets out.....woo hoo!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts