Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the gym this morning at 5:30AM for my daily workout. On my way home I decided to stop by the marina to take out my 38ft scarab and blow open the twin 550HP motors. The ocean was flat as glass.Well I trimmed the the boat out and hit 91mph, the highest top speed since new in 1998!!! What a rush!!! I burnt up 32 gallons in 35 minutes. As I was returning to the Boca Raton inlet I took out the binoculars to view another boat approaching and low and behold 3 young girls sunbathing in the buff!!! I blew the horn and they gave me a big hello with 6 headligts beaming!!! HELLO SUNDAY!!! BETTER YET I TOOK PHOTOS WITH MY DIGCAM!!!CAN I UPLOADTHE PICS ON THIS BOARD.BTW TODAY IS MY 7TH ANNIVERSERY OF BEING CANCER FREE e marrow transplant!!!I will be 45 in May. LIFE IS GOOD!!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats on that Anniversery! Sounds like life is good and that your enjoying each day!

Get those pics posted. I know I would love to see them or hell email them to me.

Chris

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hell yes you can post them!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Just post them under the MISC. Forum.

You lucky DOG!!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Les:

Yes, life is good. New Z06, 2000 DeVille DHS in the driveway. Loving wife, 8 wonderful grandchildren, no debt, and 206 days since my successfull bone marrow transplant! We are thankful each and every day for the day!
Post pics of your Scarab too! Love speed!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JC, I wish I did. Just helped arrange the $$$. BTW Zippy congrats on your transplant!!! I hope and pray that your BMT is as successful as mine. Mine was an autologus BMT. The diagnosis was stageIV non-hodgkins lymphoma. Les/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts
Where are those damn pictures?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

REALLY glad both of you are on the road to recovery. I'll be seeing my Buddy Zippy in 2 weeks!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guy the pics are coming!!! I am a little lost on how to upload the pics. I can't ask my son for help,so I will do it from the office on monday. KINDEST REGARDS TO ALL LES/FUBU69 BTW I just finished my sunday clicks.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
FYI, I have a script working that will allow you to upload pics from the message pane, like on the old board.

I just need to put in some code for security purposes and I'll release it...

JC

·
Registered
6 Posts
FUBU69,

Yes, yes, yes! Just got back from 2 weeks in Maui. Sure makes going back to work really suck. Saw a couple of topless young sunbathers on North Kaanapali beach near out condo. Wife was with me so no pix. Wouldn't have bothered anyway, not photo worthy. Hell, not even second look worthy. To top it off they were on the beach with a large, nasty, aggressive pit bull! If they were trolling for guys, they had better dump the dog. You know what they say, three dogs are a crowd. We have a 25 ft Sunsation offshore power boat so stories of the water are greatly appreciated. Our boat weighs right at 3000 lbs and we are running a 502 EFI that I spent two years on doing dyno and mod work for Hot Boat Magazine. It is now a 540 pumping 620 horsepower at 5800 and 700 ftlbs at only 4000. Haven't been out yet this year (it is a real production when you live in Arizona /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ). Be cool!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Glad your better!...now make me feel better and show those pics!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys, I am a little embarassed!!! I can't figure out how to upload the pics. Perhaps a fellow ZO6er can walk me through it.Because of the sensitive nature of the pics I am limited at home and in the office to seek help!!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

I will send you a pic of my Z in a few minutes....can you help me get it uploaded?

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Red/Black Z

Is it April yet? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hurry Frank, I needs me some nips..a..I mean Pics /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts