Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey Jeremy, good to see your post, wish I could make it, how are doing, any chance of you going to the Fest this year...

Have fun at Lime Rock...

Sconi should have his new H&C car back and ready to go...

Mark

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mark - Good to hear from you. I disappeared from the site for a while. Things just got too hectic at work. How are things going down there in Florida?

I doubt I'll be able to make it to the fest this year. I was all set to go last year but had to cancel everything last minute because some :bs: came up at work. I hope to make it next year when things start to wind down at my account.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Things are good Jeremy, if I can find a new job, they will be better. The "winter" down here was spectacular, nothing about the NE winter I miss.

Did my first DE down, it was OK, nothing like runnig with NE crew though, really miss those track days...

Mark

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jim ( Mainiac ) and I will be attend the June 6th SCDA event at NHIS. :D The last event at NHIS was a rainout for both of us. :mad: let's hope for some good weather this time. :coo:

We will both be running in the advanced group, anyone else going?

I cannot make the SCDA event in limerock, but I will make the CART event at Limerock on June 23rd. www.cartct.com

This will be my first time running with CART, I will see what it is like as they will time you. :thumb:

John

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John, I'm thinking August or September for NHIS. Of the three tracks I've been to, I've like NHIS the best. The CART event sounds interesting.

Mark, I miss those track days too... what happened to your job? I thought you had something lined up.

Hi Zippy, how've you been?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts