Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and road racing. I would like to set up a date for an event at Limerock Park. I have already sent for info and I think were out of time this year. If enough interested owners respond, I will do my best to make it work. Also if anybody who has set up a race day can give me pointers or help out it would make it that much easier. This could be:cool:

J

·
0 Posts
I don't have a zo6 but I would think as long as we're all careful of each others cars on the track..it would be cool...(that is if you let regular C5's participate! ;) )

How about like they have done in other areas..

Two cars at a time..seperated by half the track..for 3 laps..then come in..the next two cars go...I think if done safely like this..you'll get more participation..

I've done the pocono drivers school event..with teachers in the cars..about 16 cars on the track at the same time..

Its not racing but its fun..but I thought..

I would suggest the two lap single or double car as an even better event..

I remember an event like this in Michigan or Canada..it looked cool and the participation of new comers to the sport is even greater..

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I would be interested, and bet a bunch of us in NE would come for the event...

Mark

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the info coming and will let everyone know waht it will take to put it together. I would love to see any Vette there. This will also give time for everyonre to do mods over the winter. Thanks for the response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts