Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking once again about selling my 427 TT. 750rwhp and over 900rwtq. Total invested around $160,000, make an offer or may be willing to trade for a new H1 or other nice car. Make offers!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sorry to hear Nate :jawdrop: :cry:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Hold on....I am going to check underneath the folds of my couch and then behind the seats in my car.....combined, I should have enough spare change to call you and tell you I CANT AFFORD IT! :jawdrop: Too bad. Sounds like a kick azz set up. Maybe you shoul dpost on E bay. Some foreigner may wish to purchase it. Like, in Germany. Nothing like having a nice Z spank the new Porsche. (ps....If it sells, I'll take 2% for the advice and call it even)

·
Registered
28 Posts
What year, color, options, miles on car/package...boost controller? wheels/tires/brakes/suspension/body mods../.

SDB

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nate,

Sorry to hear that you're selling it!

I saw the car in person a few months ago at A&A (headlamps I think) and that car is Sick! :jammin:

If I were in the position, I would jump on that thing!

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
183 Posts
What a great sounding car. Good luck with the sale. I'm considering the new Lingenfelter 427 TT c6 commemorative. Do you mind if I ask your overall satisfaction with LPE????

Thanks in advance,

John

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car is up for sale on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ory=6168&item=4530006835&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I have been very satisfied with LPE, the only thing I would suggest is beef everything up that you can or the car will break every week and it sucks! I have gone through 3 clutches, and one tranny. So if you get a center iron dual disc clutch and beef the tranny up to its max, all should be great.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Nate said:
I am thinking once again about selling my 427 TT. 750rwhp and over 900rwtq. Total invested around $160,000, make an offer or may be willing to trade for a new H1 or other nice car. Make offers!
interested in a C6.. :)

Love your car Nate.

Cheers brotha
G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts