Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: everybody lingenfelter has just rocked the corvette world. when lingenfelter came out with the 427 i thought it was awesome but i always wanted to see it become a twin turbo and it is reality. now you might need a diaper but this new car is a 427 with a twin turbo that runs [email protected] on an automatic C5! i know this is going to suprise you all. this new car is going to take the thrown away from the 800TT. go vettes! here is the link to look at this mad invention.
http://www.lingenfelter.com/packages/pricing_427TT.htm

this is my apocalypse and i love it.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I guess you could go "bike hunting" with that Bad Boy! :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know! just imagine how fast that thing could go if it was geared all the way out! it would go like 250MPH but it would probably flip at that speed. anybody got a guess onj power? i say it has about 800HP. man it is real scary to think of this car. my god a 9.5 with an auto! it could do 9.3 with a manual. you are talkin really fast. you might even be able to get in to 8's thats scary. and it is still street legal and doesnt use nos.

·
Registered
788 Posts
i dont remember where i found it but i have a mpeg of a LPE TT....i dunno if this is the 427 TT or another one of LPE's monsters?

whatever it is....it ran a 9.7 1/4 et @ 140+

and it smoked a viper in the process...he he

who can i email this clip to so it can be put up here?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why do you need to email it? cant you just post a link? in about a year or so i might go over to lingenfelters shop and check this beast out. i only live 45 minutes away.

·
Registered
788 Posts
really? i just looked and didnt see it anywhere? there is the MTI vette vs. a viper but not the LPE TT??? am i missing it?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr LPE427TT:

Welcome to the fourm!!!

Thanks for posting those awesome times!!!

I was fortunate enough to be offered the chance to drive LPE's twin turbo 500 hp car (the silver w/purple graphics C5 featured in many mags), and it actaully scared me! AWESOME CAR! Had it up to 100 mph on I-65 in a flash! :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Damn thats a fast car.......I wonder how much he'll be charging for that package$$$$$

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
OH YEAH BABY!

No THAT'S a scary FAST grocery getter:eek: :eek:
:D
:cheers:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Shootout

That video is from the Vette vs. Viper shootout in Marion, TX. They were consistently the fastest car on the track that day, but for some reason did not stay to run to the end. There are alot of rumors about the car and the owner (about how much is cost).

If you didn't look at the engine you would think it was a Stage I Lingenfelter gone mad; they had Lingenfelter 550TT graphics on the doors.

All I can say is, that it was one fast sumb!tch. :cool:
Only the TNT Viper and SW's ZO7 could hang with it.

If I remember correctly he is not running a stock automatic tranny, they are running something for drag racing-and I don't remember what (don't quote me). That is the only way you could get all that power down with out tearin' something up.

Also, there might be a 427TT roamin' Arizona soon. There is a guy (DAVIDMAX from corvetteforum) that currently has a 650TT that is lookin' to build one of these monsters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts