Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have some decent pics of this item installed on the car? Or instructions? I am looking for the mounting point.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I tried to find a place to mount one as well, and failed. It's a very large catch can. Ended up sending the piece back.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think Im gonna do the same thing. Thanks for the response though. Just out of curiousity did you go with another can? Like AMW.........I havent found one person to complain on it yet.

·
Registered
412 Posts
No Doubt said:
I have one in my car.
That looks like a 'ProVent' which is a KICK ASS unit!
How much did they charge for it?

·
Registered
117 Posts
they sell it at Lingenfelter.com.

It comes with no fittings or anything. Including instructions.
I just bought it and I am going to return it. Getting the AMW one.

I looked all over the net for instructions or pics and couldnt find em and got frustrated with the process so I gave up.

Wanna buy it from me? Otherwise Im returning it?

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have one. Oh, thats right you took a photo of it. HAHAHAHA. Don't get frustrated. Bring it over, I will help you install it. Should have my car back shortly, we can look at it. :drunken:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Speedway,

Passed on the catch can idea altogether. The Procharger fills the spot where the catch can would be mounted as show in No Doubt's photo.
Have opted to just vent the breather tube to the outside. The whole reason I got started on the idea of a catch can was that the Procharger was sucking oil/vapor out of the motor and into the throttle body. The blower began to drip oil as well because it was ingesting the oil/vapor too.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I wanted an AMW, but after they got greedy and changed the price from $80 to $160, I'm boycotting them.

EBay has quite a few affordable catch cans. The Greddy looks very nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts