Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered a ported throtle body,90.00 good price asked to have it overnighted .They told me no problem,the next day it didnt arrive .I called them to inquire they said they were backed up so it would go out today.it did arrive the next day.When I sent my core back for refund,I sent it overnight and called them 4 days later to inquire if they received it.I was told that the motor broke off and they shipped it back. This is unacceptable in my book.I should of been called and notified last week.this was shipped to them in perfect condition,it may have been damaged via mail,or whats to say that when receiving at lingenfelter didnt drop it and brake the throttle body.after spending money with them over the years on other corvettes .this will be my last time to use them.They may have a name but their service sucks.I do hope this post will make someone think regarding core deposits,since you are at their mercy.vendors service counts since we have choices on who to use.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it was insured,but I guess the point I was trying to make is that their service dept needs some work,oh well I guess I live and learn I was gonna have Lingenfelter do my heads but since I have lost trust in core return via mail,I think I am gonna take my car to MTI and have them do the heads when I am ready to insure no problems.also the question remains if the throttle body was damaged by the mail I should have been notified.If it was damaged at Lingenfelters would they admit to it.Since I had zero correspondence from them it makes wonder who is to fault,all I know I am done with them over this core refund issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts