Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Frisky,
Nice shots. Did you get the Modified TR interior? If so, and for you others that have the same, "SHOW IT OFF". The best thing going for the TR is that matching interior. Oh, and one more vote for BSM, heh?

Noticed Knippelmeier Chevrolet seems to have an abundance of TR Z06s on the lot. Were those others pre-sold too?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-08-05 00:18, dsinned spewed forth this drivel:
Frisky,
Nice shots. Did you get the Modified TR interior? one more vote for BSM, heh?

Noticed Knippelmeier Chevrolet seems to have an abundance of TR Z06s on the lot. Were those others pre-sold too?
My car has black int.

Knippelmier just got those in. Some are new and some are used. They had good prices on all the 2001s. 2002 Z06s were discounted also...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Frisky,

Thanks for those nice pics.I picked the same color. G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Frisky, what is that white rectangular thing over the left front?

After studying the closeup of the stock OEM wheel, I heard that the new "cast" Speedline wheels have softer edges over the forged wheels from previous model year. Is this really true? Has the silver paint become a little lighter too? These changes, if any, are rather subtle, and I can't really tell from the closeup. Comments?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The white thing is a piece of thin plastic to protect the paint while they are putting parts on at the factory and during shipping. There is also clear plastic over the roof and the tops of the doors.
With the little knowledge I have of the wheels, I think that everything you posted is true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts