Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being so many C5 owners are asking to learn how to use a PCM scanner, recording PCM traces, functons to monitor, how to analyze those traces, how to tune via a MAF translator, This Weds evening starting at 6 PM Ca timezone, live internet chat located at http://volano.siteprotect.com/teamzr14/chat.htm

If this is your interest, type at you there.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Wow, I got to join this one....have no idea what this is all about! :eek: :lol: :-?

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
141 Posts
This is a great idea. Is there any way you can "record" the on-line chat and then post it so we can go back over the chat and study it?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim,
the chat function does not have that ability, though someone can copy the content and then paste it in a text program.

If you cannot make this date since the chat function is on my website we can have as many chats on this subject or any other as people see fit.

We could make this techie tech session on a weekly basis if it helps exchange information and doing it realtime seems to be better then waiting between e-mails replies.

JimGreen said:
This is a great idea. Is there any way you can "record" the on-line chat and then post it so we can go back over the chat and study it?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I'll be there...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure anyone is welcome record the session.

John

N4C5S said:
I would assume that we have the right to repost the contents of these chats in the forum yes?

JC

·
Registered
457 Posts
TeamZR1........your info on the electric system is "outstanding"

and writen so I can follow the logic :D We really appreciate your imput ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts