Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to but and try to install a Corsa Cat Back Exhaust myself but Livernois will install it for $100 and give me a great discount on a purchase. I had them do some work on my mustang and it was 1 week longer then expected and they set the rearend up wrong. They fixed their mistake the following day and I had no problems, I am a litte leary going back though. I was going to go to Les Stanford but they never called me back last year with a price and they have not returned my Email this year (WTF), so I wrote them off my list. Any feedback would be great :)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
IMO 100.00 is at least twice what the price should be. Any muffler shop that's takes more than 30 minutes to do the install is taking a long break while they doing the job. :roll:

·
Registered
84 Posts
You might want to check with APE and see what their install price is. I had my head/cam package done there they did a exceptional job.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Dude......call me. I'll do it for........nuthin.:D I don't have a lift.....but I have something i think is better. Check your pm's.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good that I read this. I havent decided yet but I was planning to visit them & have my new rotors installed. I was just thinking do they know how to lift a vette? Have they done this before?

I guess I'll do it myself. :zboobie:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Should have a local mod party. $100 can buy a lot of beer! :drunk:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SexyLex said:
Good that I read this. I havent decided yet but I was planning to visit them & have my new rotors installed. I was just thinking do they know how to lift a vette? Have they done this before?

I guess I'll do it myself. :zboobie:

I am not saying anything bad about them, I got the run around when I was promised my car back the next day.

I am anal about my car and don't feel good about leaving it to somebody I don't know. They do good work but I expect the world as a paying customer.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
dheller1 said:
I was going to but and try to install a Corsa Cat Back Exhaust myself but Livernois will install it for $100 and give me a great discount on a purchase. I had them do some work on my mustang and it was 1 week longer then expected and they set the rearend up wrong. They fixed their mistake the following day and I had no problems, I am a litte leary going back though. I was going to go to Les Stanford but they never called me back last year with a price and they have not returned my Email this year (WTF), so I wrote them off my list. Any feedback would be great :)
APE

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You are looking at a one wrench difficulty on this install on a scale of 1 to 4 wrenches. It should take you about 30 minutes tops and that includes opening the beer. $100 is on the steep side.

D.J.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
holedgr said:
No, not APE.......me.:D
Yep, if I dig myself into a hole at least I have somebody to get me out :jammin:

I guess the final thing I have to do is decide on Pro-tips or Tigershark Corsas...... Feel free to give me all your suggestions on which tips everybody likes between these two......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts