Roll Master Double Timing Chain w/ Torrington Bearing and Nitrated gears
LS1 Felpro Head Gaskets
LS1 Head Stud Kit
LS1 Main Stud Kit
Line Hone LS1 block
Bore & Hone LS1 block w/ torque plates
Surface V8 block
balance crankshaft

It is still st LME and will be shipped from there:) I will let it go for $5,750 obo plus shipping. It is going on Ebay for more tomorrow:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ttt

This would be a great engine to drop between the fenders of any Vette to give it that unbeakable ability to run high boost. TTT:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ttt

Late Model Performance. They build custom engines, they have been in GM High Tech several times, there shop is in Houston, and Pecos and Bryan are 2 of the best engine builders in the world in my opinion. Ask around about them, go to there site at xxxeditedxxx, you can see they are one of the best:) TTT for Sunday guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warranty

Well it is a boost motor, but if you kept it Naturally Aspirated (No Forced Induction), they would probably give a 1 year warranty for sure, if they don't, I will:) I am finishing up taking all my pics today of the rest of my parts, then it is going to ebay for a little more, so act fast and save cash:)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Why is it $5750.....? I talked to LME a while back and 370 short block was around $2900. I know you have some extra stuff but not 2500+ worth. Could you please provide the breakdown on what parts are taking the price up to 5750. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM me for buildsheet

More or less the time and convience of having it as soon as you order it, it will be shipped, you dont have to wait. Also instead of the Eagle rods and pistons like the $2900 347 shortblock. This is a 370 shortblock with Lunati Pro Billet rods, Hell Fire rings, Weisco pistons, etc.. Plus I am offering a 20% discount on the heads if you buy this motor plus a 20% discount on any other part I have for sale. Like say you buy this engine. You get it for $5,750 , then instead of buying heads that flow over 300 cfm for over $1750, you can buy mine for only $1300!!! Then you can turn around and buy my tranny for the same price and have a near complete drivetrain for under $10,000!!! This is well worth it, trust me:) TTT, PM me for the build sheet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Auctane_71 said:
More or less the time and convience of having it as soon as you order it, it will be shipped, you dont have to wait. Also instead of the Eagle rods and pistons like the $2900 347 shortblock. This is a 370 shortblock with Lunati Pro Billet rods, Hell Fire rings, Weisco pistons, etc.. Plus I am offering a 20% discount on the heads if you buy this motor plus a 20% discount on any other part I have for sale. Like say you buy this engine. You get it for $5,750 , then instead of buying heads that flow over 300 cfm for over $1750, you can buy mine for only $1300!!! Then you can turn around and buy my tranny for the same price and have a near complete drivetrain for under $10,000!!! This is well worth it, trust me:) TTT, PM me for the build sheet.

Hmmmm, I am not trying to argue with you, since I am about to purchase one, just curious and want to make sure I am not getting the wrong package. Estimate I got from LME includes the following parts.......

Wiseco nitrous 3.905" forged pistons w/2cc valve reliefs,
Callies 6.125" H beam rods,
Childs & Albert Dura moly rings,
Federal Mogul 152 main bearings,
Clevite CB 663 "H" rod brgs.,
Dura Bond cam brgs,
ARP main studs.

I am in process of making a decision on getting a short block and did loads of research and found them to have the best price and knowledge. They told me that they can have it all ready and shipped within 2 weeks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No prob, Zohhh6, yes they can, they actually helped me out and took a deposit on the shortblock I had built there and then let me keep it there. The only reason it is still there is because I am selling my car. They are the best, you did your homework right:) You know how easy it is to upgrade for a little more and when I was planning on running 20 psi of boost out of twin 60 turbos, the extra money would be worth my peace of mind:) PM me for some suggestions, and the price you are pating for all of that and I will tell you if you are getting a good deal:) I have some heads that would go great with a Nitrous motor, pm me for a deal, I need some quick cash so I am willing to make a deal:) IF you have anymore Q's about LME, dont hesitate to pm me, TTT.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I understand, but if you read the whole thing, you would see that I was never in any trouble, the guys were just mad, but we have been squared away for over 2 months now:) I understand you being nervous if I had scammed anyone, but I didnt so rest auuser, you can trust me:) Just call the detective who handled everything, basically afew guys got pissed because I got in over my head and was buying parts before I could ship the ones I already sold, dumb mistake, but it was over $330 plus a TT that I had proof I was scammed on, but since the mods there went with the majority, i got banned. If I was going to scam anyone else, dont you think I might have tried to choose a different username? Anyways, I can send you proof that I never scammed anyone if you like:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.