Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
That's pretty funny...I guess he's just gonna pull the motor in the driveway...I call BS on that one. :screwy:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Nobody is going to pull a Vette engine like that. :screwy:
Is it a bottom loader and exit Tom. Is it pulled with it's cradle out the bottom? I've never done it so am in the dark. Do you set the body on some kind of a dolly or stand after the engine is removed.

D.J.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
100% complete BS.

Les

·
Registered
291 Posts
101% BS. Like the man said until the engine is hsown coming out of that car then BS. No moron would do that. They would keep the z06. HAAAAAA. What made that guy think of something like that??? Must not work or something. In my spare time I like to drive my car, not play on photoshop. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
There is no way you are going to get that motor up through the hood opening. The whole cradle has to be dropped from the bottom. If you were going to pull your engine, or even try like this, wouldn't you at least remove the hood?

Pretty funny anyways!

Oh, by the way, I am going to try and remove the rear axle from inside the trunk this weekend!

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
OneQuickCoupe said:
Is it a bottom loader and exit Tom. Is it pulled with it's cradle out the bottom? I've never done it so am in the dark. Do you set the body on some kind of a dolly or stand after the engine is removed.

D.J.
Each time GM performed open heart surgey on my car - it was hoisted up, and the front suspension cradle dropped and the engine lowered and wheeled away on a dolley.. :)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
:rofl: Too many people are taking that seriously. Some guy has connections and wanted to make people scratch their heads. Funny $hit! It would have caused an internet riot this January if he would have done it then. :cheers: Brilliant.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Step one: Find Troy MI on a map

Step two: Read up on non-saleable, pre-production cars that can't legally be sold to the general public

Step three: Discover these cars are usually crushed into little bricks

Step four: Some people have connections !!
----------------------------------------------

Step Five: Keep the car in a climate controlled room cause it's worth a fortune now and even more later being that it is a pre production Z06 LOL

5A. Sell it later and with the massive amount of cash, waste it doing the stupid engine swap he is pretending to do lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Z06wish said:
:rofl: Too many people are taking that seriously. Some guy has connections and wanted to make people scratch their heads. Funny $hit! It would have caused an internet riot this January if he would have done it then. :cheers: Brilliant.
:guiness: :D :z:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts