Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My Caravaggio race seats were delivered today. These seats are awesome the quality of the craftsmanship is outstanding. they are very comfortable to sit in at least on the floor :D . Anyone who is thinking of picking up a set of these I highly recommend them. I cant wait to get them installed. Chris tells me to take my time so that he may use one while he plays his Corvette X-box game. I would also like to thank John and his staff for a great product and his help with my purchase. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Those look GREAT! I want some. :eek::

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Those seats are Sweet :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
man they look nice i wish some one would make the same quality/design non race seats with the ability to recline :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
MrKool - they do make one that reclines. They are Caravaggio's sport seats (as compared to the race seats).

Search through some threads and you will see some pics (FiveOhJoe's No Mercy has them).

chris

·
Registered
365 Posts
The seats look great! I love the blue Z06 embroidery.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I just paid my taxes - no seats (or any mods) in my future for awhile!

Congrats - they look great. I'm sure you'll give them good use.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Cool, and looking very nice.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Mama told me the stock seats look just fine... :( she's getting me some new leather conditioner to keep them soft. Guess I'll have to wait for awhile. Spent too much on the performance mods. :-?

Bob :D

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Damn it Brian, not you too? :D These seats are killing me, especially in light of how crappy my stock seat is starting to look (I think someone has a thread on this and described his as looking like an old ladies ass :yeadog:).

Don

·
Registered
638 Posts
Brian,

Alright!!! :coo: :thumb: I like the color combo and the silver backing.

Post pics after you've installed them.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
SWEET !

Damn Joe, that pic gives me wood :lol:

You guys are killin' me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts