Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get one of these new or used????????

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I got mine 10 days ago.....my engine builder said it was the only one he could find in the entire USA. More will be available in 60 to 90 days, but you'd better order now.....

Because of increasing demand with low supply, the prices will be going up. Word on the street is GM may stop making the block for a year or so, or may well decide to stop all production.

My engine builder is meeting with GM engineers and Mgmt guys at his shop in late July and will try to find out if GM will be cancelling production. I'll post anything I find.

If you're gonna do a C5R engine, better start searching now and don't expect to pay $ 6,300-6,500.00, unless the seller is not aware of the supply problem :yeadog:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man the guy just sold the thing...i wanted it to ...i had no idea these things were so hard to find..

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
I know a guy who knows a guy, who has a complete C5R engine apart.

C5R Block & C5R Heads plus intake.

It is all apart and ready to be put together. What I heard is the guy has 32K in it. He will sell for 18500.

Will not break apart.

Ivo
[email protected]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow i would love to but man that is a lot of money...but a great engine for someone ...and that is a good deal also..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts