Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help looking for a reliable and easy hand tuner or tunning software.

My needs are:
-Ability to set.move idle speed up or down to a desired level.
-able to set or reset fuel & spark
-able to read A/F would be real nice, but not necessary.

I'm concetering VHP Handheld tunner, Autotap & EFILive. I have a laptop for use with Autotap & EFI, but I don't know much about the capabilities of both of these.. Does Autotap or EFI come with some pre-programed programs that can be set- So any of these tuners have the capability to store my "stock tune", which of course it not stock , but very safe.

Any help is appreciated and if you direct me to where i can do further research on these program(auto, EFI).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
I would seriously consider the latest version of HP Tuners, it has everything you are looking for and more. FRC Tom and
Antivenom Greg tuned my car with it and it runs great! ;)

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
If I was to buy one I would buy the HP Tuner :cheers:

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
Jim Lembo said:
I would seriously consider the latest version of HP Tuners, it has everything you are looking for and more. FRC Tom and
Antivenom Greg tuned my car with it and it runs great! ;)

Jim
Second that Jim :thumb:

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK! HP Tuners it is.. Now where can i get a good price for hp tuners?

Does HP Tuners come with any pre-programed-programs or parameters??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
jz06man said:
OK! HP Tuners it is.. Now where can i get a good price for hp tuners?

Does HP Tuners come with any pre-programed-programs or parameters??
You got a PM :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
FRC Tom said:
You got a PM :)
You are the man Tom! Always ready to lend a hand! I got the 1st round at the fest! BTW, my car runs perfect up here in the thin air,,,,,,,GREAT job with the tune my friend!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
Jim Lembo said:
You are the man Tom! Always ready to lend a hand! I got the 1st round at the fest! BTW, my car runs perfect up here in the thin air,,,,,,,GREAT job with the tune my friend!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jim
Wait til you install the Mo Flow.
Oh yea you can take it up over 3500 rpms now Jim. :rofl:
See you in July, I hope.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top