Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, I am looking for a really good dynotuner that know what they are doin with z's. I'm in the socal area and hopefully there is someone close. I have a 09 with lg lt headers, cat deletes, b&b bullets, k&n intake, and a wet zex nos kit. If anyone knows somewhere that I can trust with my baby, please let me know. Thanks

Paulie

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
West Coast Corvettes in Orange County
Guldstrand Corvette in Burbank
A&A in Ventura County

·
Registered
353 Posts
So Cal is a very big place... There are a couple options but I like Dynamic Tuning Solutions, they're located in Reseda. Ask for Doug Stalter. Tell him Clint sent ya.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys and also thanks for putting in the right section mike. Not to talk shit, but west coast corvette is where I got my exhaust from. They wanted $900 to install my lt's and $1000 for the tune. I think there prices are a little crzy. I ended up installing the headers my self. What do you guys think of Charlie @ rpm motors. And I am no way affaliated with ANY shop. Just tryin to get my baby to the best place. If I violated any rules, please just delete the post not the thread. Thanks

paulie

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a shop in Huntington Beach Powertrain Dynamics "Stephen Ridout". *edit* I have been taking my Mustang there for years with no complaints, and once I get the work on my Z done that is where it is going to get tuned. Good luck, let us know where you end up going and how the service was.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ryne Cunningham
Cunningham Motorsports
Lake Elsinore

Tell them Reid sent you. He has tuned ton's of Lsx based cars and specialize's in Corvettes. He owns a 08 Z06 with 580 rwhp.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ryne Cunningham
Cunningham Motorsports
Lake Elsinore

Tell them Reid sent you. He has tuned ton's of Lsx based cars and specialize's in Corvettes. He owns a 08 Z06 with 580 rwhp.

thanks for the info guys!!! ill keep yall updated

paulie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dropped my car off at Charlie @ rpm. I feel good with my choice. I'll post up #'s and dyno when I get it back hopefully in a couple of days.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dropped my car off at Charlie @ rpm. I feel good with my choice. I'll post up #'s and dyno when I get it back hopefully in a couple of days.
Very good choice. He has ton a lot of work on my s/c'd C5. Does excellent work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts