Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you happen to know how I can get a hold of one or know the part number for the brochure, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Rick,
Can you get the Ho;ogram ones I her about. The only one I have is the Corvette brochure and I had to ask for one when I purchased the car. They had them hidden.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick Daniel said:
Norman,

Email me your address and I would be glad to mail you one.:)
Rick,

Thanks so much. I am truly thankful. Let me know if you need anything in return.

You've got mail.

PN

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
02ZO6 said:
The only one I have is the Corvette brochure and I had to ask for one when I purchased the car. They had them hidden.
Doesn't the 2002 brouchure have some kind of halogram on it?. IMO, everyone who buys a Vette should automatically get a brouchure. The dealers aren't willing to just hand them out to anyone who comes in looking (but some do), but anyone plopping down 50 large should have one for sure :D.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ZeeOhSix said:

Doesn't the 2002 brouchure have some kind of halogram on it?. IMO, everyone who buys a Vette should automatically get a brouchure. The dealers aren't willing to just hand them out to anyone who comes in looking (but some do), but anyone plopping down 50 large should have one for sure :D.
Can't argue with that.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well, the one I begged for came wrapped in cover like casing and had all the models in it. Is there a ZO6 exclusive one I am looking for? It is a nice presentation but nothing special.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Only one brouchure that I am aware of. It is for all Corvettes but has a nice layout on the Z06. GM only sends out these to the dealers that sell alot of Vettes so dont get mad at your dealer if he don`t have one.:)

·
Registered
638 Posts
That's the one I have, but I don't see this Hologram or special effects other owners are talking about.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
If you happen to know how I can get a hold of one or know the part number for the brochure, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.
I too, was looking for this brochure,(Hologram) I called Chevrolet and asked specifically for it, and got the generic 3 or 4 page one that anybody can get on the internet. I ended up getting one on an Ebay auction for $31. I have seen them go for up to $83 on Ebay.:eek:

carzzy

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
GM sent me mine

I was getting ready to bid on a hologram brochure on ebay
when I got one from the General through the mail.
How that came about I dont know, but it was a month after I got my car and 2 months after I got the standard brochure through the mail :)
:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts