Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bunch of us are trying to rent Summit Point Raceway for a day, but they require a certified instructor. Anyone knows any instructor or is one? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Have you checked with the BSR folks? They do the FATT program and should have certified instructors available for other days.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Try Molar ( that is his user name on this forum.) He is out of Cincinnati and is an instructor that owns a Z06. Met him at Putnam Park just outside of Indy.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, they have no one available and they told us to find one if we can... I am also trying to call different clubs as well but no luck so far.

·
Registered
350 Posts
What dates are you trying to rent the track? I instruct for TracQuest, Car Guys, Track Time which are all pro-type schools if they'll accept that...along with the fact that I've been instructing for over 10 years.

I could be available to instruct between the runoffs and mid October or around mid Nov thru Dec.

Let me know: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Is enrollment open?

zohhhsix said:
Bunch of us are trying to rent Summit Point Raceway for a day
Do you have a time frame?
Are you using the Summit Point circuit? (vice Jefferson or Shenandoah?)
Do you have a min / max number of enrollees?
Do you have a ballpark cost based on min number of enrollees?
:ity:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
put a post on our website.

www.swvrscca.org

we have a couple insturctors on there.

i would like to come too ? when is it ?

hmmmmm

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:-? I just got a call from Summit Point stating that I would need all drivers to have a compitition License to do a track day, and in order to rent a track we need $4.5 million dollar insurance. We were told earlier that cost is $3000 for upto 7 people and would just need a instructor with us. Anyway, thanks to all who replied. I will check the schedule and see if we can sign up for FATT or seat time or maybe carguy event.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts