Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for good price on I/C Mag and hood - SELF INSTALL

Hey all,

Looks like I'm finally ready to S/C the Z! (It's finally paid off - whoo-hoo!) Looking for the best price on a complete Intercooled Mag package to install myself. TByrne has the package for about $6K, and the hood for $889. I assume all packages include the fuel pump, injectors, etc. I have LS1 Edit, so the programmer isn't really necessary, as long as I'm given advise on what to change.

So does anyone know of any screaming deals on the S/C package?

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congrats on getting your Z paid off.

The best price I've seen the Mag advertized by a _good_ tuner is $8K. Normal price is close to $10K (including hood and tune).

Mark

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
best pricing I've seen is intercooled maggie installed (with LS1edit tuning _with painted hood for 8 grand...

Now that the vettes paid off wait till christmas to get the supercharger installed. JMO

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan on installing it myself. Just looking for the parts, not any labor included. Anything cheaper than TByrne's $6900 price for blower, parts, and the hood?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK. Since no one seems to know who's got the best price, can anyone share an experiances with who had the best support? Stuff like instructions, answering of questions, etc?

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Chuck,

We have intercooled Magnachargers in stock, the price for the Intercooled unit, injectors and tuning is $5995.00 w. Free Shipping, the ACI hood is $895.00 but we also offer the
Motor City Mold, LPE, Caravaggio and ACP hoods.
I believe we have installed more Magnachargers on Corvettes than anyone other than LPE and would be happy to help you with advice and technical questions during the installation process. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
John Page
Twenty First Century Muscle Cars
Authorized Lingenfelter Performance Dealer
[email protected]
972-417-7177

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
21STCENTURYMUSC said:
Hi Chuck,

We have intercooled Magnachargers in stock, the price for the Intercooled unit, injectors and tuning is $5995.00 w. Free Shipping, the ACI hood is $895.00 but we also offer the
Motor City Mold, LPE, Caravaggio and ACP hoods.
I believe we have installed more Magnachargers on Corvettes than anyone other than LPE and would be happy to help you with advice and technical questions during the installation process. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
John Page
Twenty First Century Muscle Cars
Authorized Lingenfelter Performance Dealer
[email protected]
972-417-7177

Thanks for the info, John. I'm going on vacation next week, probably ordering right after I get back - Around the 13th or so. Any sales coming up in the near future? Also, what exactly does the $200 warrenty cover? Burnt pistons, and labor, or something else? Didn't see much on anyones web site about it.

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I found the best price and support through A&A. You can also call Magnuson for additional support.

Give Andy a call.

·
10,998 Posts
You might consider getting someone a little closer on the east coast to cut down on you car shipping charges to the tuner and back. A&A are good but they are in California.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm actually installing it myself here at home. Only looking to buy the blower and associated parts...

·
Registered
420 Posts
You can't go wrong with 21Century Muscle Cars and John Page. I love my set-up!! :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts