Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wondering if you can post pics of your stereo, including head units you may have and sub enclosure. BTW mainly looking for z06 installs. I want to do a clean indash tv dvd but the tv i had in my cobra wont fit in the den of a z06. mine was a kenwood kv7015 flat tv with dvd sirius ect. thanx in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Got 2 pairs of new Boston acustics Pro 6.5" speakers with crossovers for sale along with all custom installation brackets. I just removed my entire stereo as I never listen to it.

I just took photos as many claim you cannot install 6.5" speakers in the rear of a Z06. I did, and without cutting. I can post the photos as soon as I have time to resize them for the forum.

Joe

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very clean install my friend, only thing is it kinda did what mine did in the cobra when i had a flip out, it kinda covers up your buttons. But where did you get the corvette thing below it thats freakin awesome.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I like those display stereo's but they block the main A/C vent. What do you do on hot days?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sweet looking stereo setups. Thinking about going that way myself. I had a competition system on my Impala SS, and i promised this time i would spend money on performance. C5R or sick stereo. Prolly or should i say hopefully c5r then stereo. Haha. Keep the pics coming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts