Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need two Z06 T1 cars for a drivers school in southern FL. The school will be two or three days with private instructors and held at either Moroso or Homstead. It is currently scheduled for the second week of April. You may contact me directly at 310-466-8708, Thanks! Robert Nagle

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Robert,
Welcome to the forum and good luck.
There are only about four T1 cars that I know of down in that area, and none for rent as far as I know.

Have you tried posting this question on the SCCA forums?
:cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sub-Driver.

I guess I should also point out that a rental would show income for a race preped car - can you say race season writeoff?

I would also consider cars preped for auto-cross.

Thanks again!

Robert

·
Registered
61 Posts
Income is great... but T1 cars are not cheap to buy or maintain. I recently turned down a fair bit of money to rent mine for a weekend. That person was also looking for 2 cars and was able to find them here in Cali.I think he paid $1750 per car per day - plus consumables. He also was escrowing funds to protect against a wreck or user caused mechanical failure.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
seege said:
Income is great... but T1 cars are not cheap to buy or maintain. I recently turned down a fair bit of money to rent mine for a weekend. That person was also looking for 2 cars and was able to find them here in Cali.I think he paid $1750 per car per day - plus consumables. He also was escrowing funds to protect against a wreck or user caused mechanical failure.
Good luck.
that could get real sticky :eyes:

·
Registered
372 Posts
ttt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts