Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good deals? I have looked on both this forum and corvetteforum.com, autotrader, etc. I will be in NJ from May-Aug and would like to buy it and drive it down to Florida. Anyone know of any in that area or DC, NY area? Thanks....

Mike

·
Registered
176 Posts
good luck finding one. Im also looking for one but in the Dallas Tx area, its is turning harder than i thought it would be.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree....there are quite a few out there, but a lot of them are pretty high priced for 02's,,,,

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
mdbennes said:
Anyone know of any good deals? I have looked on both this forum and corvetteforum.com, autotrader, etc. I will be in NJ from May-Aug and would like to buy it and drive it down to Florida. Anyone know of any in that area or DC, NY area? Thanks....

Mike
I might be picking up a '03 TR ZO6 very soon. Its TR, 9k miles
adult owned, bone stock and not a mark on it. If the deal works out I'll post it in the for sale section of the site. Should be priced around 35-36k.
Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, you are possibly selling your EB? Why the change from EB to red of the same year?

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
mdbennes said:
So, you are possibly selling your EB? Why the change from EB to red of the same year?

Sorry I wasn't clear on this, I would be selling the Red car.
It was owned by a friend, and I am trying to get it from the dealer he traded it to. HTH

Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That makes sense...Problem is it might be out of my price range, but good luck on your sale. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts