Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered pedals (rest and gas) for my 06. Did not get anything in over a week. Called back and was told that UPS brought the order back. Spoke with the shipping manager and found out i was nowhere in the system???? Asked them to ship it again when i noticed the price changed. NO they did not lower it. Not a happy camper here. They left me Breathless !!!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sorry to hear that :(

Did you remember the first order confirmation number? That might help jog their memory about pricing...

Why did UPS return it?

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
PM me your info....I'll be seeing Ernie on Monday and will try to straighten it out for you....if you like. Their shipping dept usually works great! Fubu/Les

·
Registered
932 Posts
I am waiting for a z06 emblem that was defective since day one. I'm waiting for that...

Thats been over a week now.. I'll give it till wednesday and call back.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Shortskistuff, I never recieved a PM from you....I did speak to Ernie on your behalf...his company has no record of a customer making a purchase of these products in the area listed in your profile.....please call him....he wants to resolve this matter.

I suggest you give Ernie a call at 954 925 7725.

Sorry I could not of been of further assistance,

Fubu/Les

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your interest Les
I ordered the parts from LAPD and they are here already. So i guess i am all set for now.
gerhard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Intrested but NOT

Working in south Florida and met a guy who told me Breathless performance was the place to go, so i looked it up on the net and got intrested quickly, found out that they are less than 10 miles away i got excited. Called for directions and wasnt accomidated at all, not sure if they operate there shop like they have there showroom or give directions? wasnt sure if they work on V-rods or vettes? The place is a mess and so are the people. I am glad i visited before I bought anything.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry you felt like it was a mess. We are first most a manufacture and only sell about 5% to the public but still have a 4000 Sq showroom out of our 15,000 sq facility. Sorry you do not like the fact that we manufacture for Harley Davidson Vrods but the fact is we sell for over $2,000,000.00 a year in the Vrod side along and have over 250 distributors. In the 2 years we have been manufacturing for the Vrod we have already earned world wide recognition.

Do not worry we still manufacture and sell about the same for the Corvettes. If you see parts on the floor next to our $45,000.00 plus bike it because we are constantly designing new products for them. We have been designing, manufacturing and R&D on our products for the last 9 years and will continue to do so. If you had a problem with our facility or staff you should of came straight to me and told me. By the way if you looked closer you would of seen the C6 in the back with products being developed for it.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts