Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for something to do so I decided to lower the Z to the max. with some of the bushings still intact. I removed 5/8" from the front bushing. 1 and 1/8" total from the top and bottom bushings in the rear. In addition to the approx 1/2" you can lower with just the bolts. What do you think ? I may raise the rear a little. Ride is a little more harsh but not unbearable.

Front
Left Front
Side

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Looks great, similar to mine with the Mallett treatment. It should corner better for you. By the way DO NOT forget to now check the alignment.

·
Registered
0 Posts
OooooooH!! That looks gooooood!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Nice ride Mark!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the input. I think I'm gonna try it like this. I will definitly be getting the alignment checked.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Mark,

Looks real Kewl!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I wonder why the factory doesn't make this an option?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Barry

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Wow /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif, you must have much nicer roads in PA than we do in IL!

Looks sweet, but how long till that front air dam gets ground off? (Looks like it's already scraping) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks very nice!

I hear when you lower it using the built in adjustments that it will take a little time to settle and actually lower more.

I like a lowered look am temped by the idea but FUBU tells me he has scraped and I just couldnt handle that sound happening to my car.

Don

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Looks great!!!! As long as your not hitting driveways entering or leaving keep it that way, it looks killer at that height.

·
Registered
906 Posts
WOAHHH.... that is one /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif "beer can roller" you got there. In my dreams I'd have mine that low. I scrape that front spoiler 5-7 times daily... I lower mine like yours and I'd high-center on a billiard table! Now if the General would build adjustable height air shocks into the AH system... we could drop 'em whenever we wanted, and jack 'em up for driveways!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow Mark, that is the definition of SICK. I don't think I've ever seen a yellow C5 of any kind look that awesome ! I plan on lowering my Quicksilver 1" front and back. That should be more than enough...I'll just have to be extra careful on driveways and speedbumps /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts