Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to lower my z the other day and found out it was already lowered on the stock bolts. It was like that when I bought it so thats what I was used to looking at. The front bushing have not been cut as far as I know. Should I cut them down or leave it how sits. I think the front needs to come down just a little more. If I cut the bushing will it need to be realigned just from that?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looks perfect to me. If you go lower you will effect the ride quality IMO. :thumb: :thumb:

Lowering of any kind will effect the Alignment

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats not low, this is low. This is my last truck I just sold. It was bagged and had a 3.5 body drop, the truck is sitting on the rocker panels.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
It's hard to tell by that pic, but the front does look a little higher that the rear.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, the whole length of the body is laying on the ground. I think it throws you off since the rear tucks a lot more rim than the rear. It is a little easier to see in this pic.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
minytrker said:
Thats not low, this is low. This is my last truck I just sold. It was bagged and had a 3.5 body drop, the truck is sitting on the rocker panels.
Did it sit on pucks or anything other than the rockers? Looks good to me. Now that's a truck the girls would like. Easy to get into.

D.J. :guiness:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It sat on the rockers 100%. You had to watch out when you lowered it down that there wasn't anything on the ground or it could bend up the body.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts