Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,567 Posts
Tried to look, but I'm sure as heck not going to trust any site that wants me to disable firewalls and popup blockers. Now, why would they want something like that... :bs:

*edit* ... and enable ActiveX, aka "whopping huge security hole". Ack.

I'm sure it's a good vid tho :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: Great Vid, Outstanding sounding ride
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
i watch that stuff on the old.. "downloader" computer..

wow..

it is worth it..
nice sound..

meaty !!!!
 

·
Z06 Master
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, guys for the cheesy host, but my budget for sharing videos is about $100 per yr. and they charge $99 :eek::
If somebody wants to host it, feel free.
 

·
Z06 Master
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wvphoto said:
i watch that stuff on the old.. "downloader" computer..

wow..

it is worth it..
nice sound..

meaty !!!!
Thanks, Mike. I'm real pleased with the way it sounds. The sound of WOT has become an addiction and I can't keep my foot out of it :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
Dan,
Your car sounds great! Can't wait to hear it at the fest!
:thumb: :thumb:

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,548 Posts
Music to my ears! :coo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
Your Z sounds awsome Dan. I've ridden with Dan before. He has the talent and balls to match his Z's performance. Thanks for posting the video.

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
WHOA-very nice-pretty good on the 3-4 shift too! :yeadog:
 

·
Z06 Master
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2002Z06Yellow said:
It sounds really tame, i love that! What are the specs on that cam?
It's a 235 585 112 single pattern, has a nice lope @ idle.
 

·
Z06 Master
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spdrcrj said:
Your Z sounds awsome Dan. I've ridden with Dan before. He has the talent and balls to match his Z's performance. Thanks for posting the video.

Jim
Thanks, Jim. I'm not sure if it's talent or luck, just happy that I haven't put this thing in a ditch or run into the woods. I'm looking forward to riding in your beast since you've done the latest upgrades. Definitely gonna make my Z seem slooooooow though :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,436 Posts
badd azz! In the video, when youre going through the gears with the camera angle from in the car, is that redline in 4th? If so thats very impressive...My car wouldve taken another 8 seconds or so to get to the top of 4th. Ive been contemplating a 383 kit, but theyre pretty expensive.

I think eagle has the cheapest stroker kit out and Ive given it some thought, but right now my budget wont allow it. Im still throwing on the longtubes along with a cam and heads in a few weeks down at A&A in southern CA, Im hoping to be around 430 rwhp or so....
 

·
Z06 Master
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
eviLS6 said:
badd azz! In the video, when youre going through the gears with the camera angle from in the car, is that redline in 4th? If so thats very impressive...My car wouldve taken another 8 seconds or so to get to the top of 4th. Ive been contemplating a 383 kit, but theyre pretty expensive.

I think eagle has the cheapest stroker kit out and Ive given it some thought, but right now my budget wont allow it. Im still throwing on the longtubes along with a cam and heads in a few weeks down at A&A in southern CA, Im hoping to be around 430 rwhp or so....
Yes top of 4th. The heads, cam & LTs will definitely shorten 4th for you :yeadog: and you'll be setup if you decide to do the stroker kit. What cam?

Here's the dyno:
 

·
Z06 Master
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
holedgr said:
Geeeesh, Dan!!! She sounds NAAAAAAAASSSTY!!! Yikes.

Gonna run me? :D
Yeah! Getting my @#s handed to me is always fun :blush:
I'm going to try my best to make it. Hurricane Dennis is looming ever nearer :bmad:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top