Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I know I haven't been around much since I had to sell my 03 Z06 because of a layoff at my job. I just wanted to check in a tell a success story. All too often we yell loudly when things don't go right, but say nothing when they do work out right!

One of the things I did when I got laid off (I am back to work now and hopefully will be looking for a C6 Z06 soon enough) was to start a parts business and detailing. I won't mention the name because I am not a vendor here (couldn't afford it at the time and now that I am back to work I am not marketing the company).

I had one customer that ordered LPE kit (heads, cam, timing chain, oil pump, all the hardware and gaskets) from me and I wasn't sure how it would work out. In fact I read one thread on a board that said how LPE was slipping.

My experience was excellent. The sales person treated me with great respect. I was worried since I was so small and this was even my first sale. He made sure that he helped me through the process, gave me followup emails without me asking and was professional and courteous throught the entire process.

When it came time for the install, a little tech support was needed and they were available and extremely helpful and friendly on the phone.

It was a great experience. I hope to sell more kits and I now feel confident that I can depend on LPE. The heads were done very well. I can't wait to see the customers face when he drives the car off. (20001 Z06).

Just wanted to give some well deserved Kudos to LPE!
Dan

·
21,378 Posts
It's good to hear stories like that. I've never done business with them but I hear they are a real class act! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Great to hear that Dan, and congrats on the new job, want to hear all about it this weekend...

Mark

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
So good to hear that the great company that JL built continues on. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Dan:
As we've stated, here, before, we could have taken our One Lapper anywhere, but we rightly chose to only tow 12 hours to LPE, last year AND this year.
From great folks come great packages...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts