Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i've tried searching around, but haven't really found much useful info. I have a F.A.S.T. intake and am wanting to install an LS2 throttle body. I understand i'll need to do some wiring to make it work. Does anyone sell an adapter harness, or at least have a wiring diagram so I can rewire it myself?

Also, the LS2 TB does fit on the 90mm fast intake, right???? I guess maybe this should have been the first question I asked.

One more thing. Do ya'll think it's even worth it going to all this trouble to swap from the stock TB to a 90mm?? You can see my setup in my sig, think it'll add ~20hp or more??? Thoughts?? Bueller???? :guiness: Thanks ya'll.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
BBaxR6 said:
So, i've tried searching around, but haven't really found much useful info. I have a F.A.S.T. intake and am wanting to install an LS2 throttle body. I understand i'll need to do some wiring to make it work. Does anyone sell an adapter harness, or at least have a wiring diagram so I can rewire it myself?

Also, the LS2 TB does fit on the 90mm fast intake, right???? I guess maybe this should have been the first question I asked.

One more thing. Do ya'll think it's even worth it going to all this trouble to swap from the stock TB to a 90mm?? You can see my setup in my sig, think it'll add ~20hp or more??? Thoughts?? Bueller???? :guiness: Thanks ya'll.
Are you going from a FAST 78 to a 90 intake also? Your sig says 78mm. 20RWHP would be good with just a TB swap. Don't know if the78 to 90 swap would be that much but you are running a SC so you may just have to try it.

D.J.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
Are you going from a FAST 78 to a 90 intake also? Your sig says 78mm. 20RWHP would be good with just a TB swap. Don't know if the78 to 90 swap would be that much but you are running a SC so you may just have to try it.

D.J.
Yeah, i'd be buying the upper shell made for the 90mm t.b. Shoulda bought the 90mm from the get-go, but, didn't have the funds at the time. I just thought a TB swap would be a nice little project.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts