·
Registered
528 Posts
How much was the Crate LS6?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I updated the site today, so check it out. We will be at Rd Atlant and Charlotte for ALMS, so I hope to see you there.

I think crate motors go for around $7k. Speedvision teams get a pretty good discount, though.

Dave

·
Registered
0 Posts
David,

Those are great pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with the forum!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Please keep us updated.

PS...I ALWAYS watch the Speedvision races that you are in!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-07-26 22:50, y2khardtop spewed forth this drivel:
I updated the site today, so check it out. We will be at Rd Atlant and Charlotte for ALMS, so I hope to see you there.

I think crate motors go for around $7k. Speedvision teams get a pretty good discount, though.

Dave
I'm pretty confident on the Petit LeMans weekend, I'll also be in Charlotte for my employer, but I'll have to check the date and see if they coincide with the season wrap-up.

Are you going to run the ASA ECM or go with Katech's programming?

1fastdog

·
Registered
528 Posts
This is awsome for a project. Build it up the way you want it, and slap it on your Z whenever you want to retire the stock engine. This way you don't lose that much of driving time....Cool.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for sharing with us!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1fastdog,
I had GM burn a PCM for me. They just flash the ASA coding into my PCM, that way I didn't have to do a new one. And don't even think about asking them to do one for a street car!

Dave

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-07-29 14:47, y2khardtop spewed forth this drivel:
1fastdog,
I had GM burn a PCM for me. They just flash the ASA coding into my PCM, that way I didn't have to do a new one. And don't even think about asking them to do one for a street car!

Dave
Tell me about it. You'd have to know someone on the inside to get that done. :-> You are changing tne timing chain I hope...

1fastdog
2K FRC

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
What I find interesting is that on the other forum regarding the same post, y2khardtop mentions that GM does have LT headers for the LS6 going for, I believe he said, $3000!

That's more than the the price he pays for the reworked Lingenfelter heads. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

For $3000, I would hope they're Ti and a piece of art to behold... not to mention port matched to the LS6 that I have been crying about lately /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

We need a group purchase on those to see if GM would come down on price /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2001-07-27 18:12, ddle spewed forth this drivel:
This is awsome for a project. Build it up the way you want it, and slap it on your Z whenever you want to retire the stock engine. This way you don't lose that much of driving time....Cool.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.