When do you think LT headers will be available? Who have been the quickest to a new market? What are your predicted performance gains given that the factory tubes look better than on most cars already?
Probably all the aftermarket header manufacturers will have sets; LG, Borla, Bassani, Belanger, TPIS, Mallett, Stainless Works, Kooks, BB, even Hooker.
But you must be patient and wait. GM does not have a pre-release conference for aspiring aftermarket parts manufacturers, so they can engineer parts for a new car before it hits the market. There is no way to design engineer, test, develop and manufacture an aftermarket part without first having the car in hand. We are all in the same boat.
So asking the question and speculating is a bit premature.
Probably some useless bling parts will come to market first. Competition parts will probably not hit the market until after January 2006. Here are the reasons:
- Most parts suppliers are concentrating their efforts on supporting the C5/C5 Z06 for the Runoffs and National Championships in September & October
- You may see some prototype parts introduced at the SEMA and Performance shows in November and December.
- For tax purposes most supppliers like to reduce inventories before the end of the year so they won't be producing and inventorying new parts for the C6 Z06 until after the New Year
- The C6 Z06 is NOT legal for competition until after January 1, 2006 so it is almost useless to start producing parts now for it.
- Currently, only a few have trickled thru to consumers so the actual market is not great, yet.
So speculation on who will produce and what parts will be available and when is almost silly and an impossible question to answer.