Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lunch with FRANK (Birthday)

I know many of you posted your best wishs to Frank on his "51st" birthday and offered to by him a "BEER".

Well I can tell you Frank and I could only do SIX (6) in the hour we had for lunch. That's one every 10 minutes, normal is 1 every 20 minutes. HUM?????

But back to work for Frank and me!

I understand there is a special around 2:00 o'clock at our "LUNCH" bar for Frank. The words "LAP DANCE" comes to mind.

Anyway, We toasted one for all of you who wished Franks a very special birthday.

Frank, for being only 51 you don't look a day over 61 :) :)

Best to you and SherylAnn

George

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Thanks

Black_Magic

Thanks we all wish we could have been there, mabey he would have to crawl home...........

:lol: :cheers: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Last Year on Frank's 50th He had someone drive him and the Z home from our "LUNCH BAR"

I saw him drive the Z back to work as I was leaving. I guess a year older has wised him up.............NOT :) :)

BTW.....They were out of Tequila....That helped

George

·
Registered
0 Posts
:lol: Year older, a little wiser. :roll:

Not going to repeat last year!! :eek: I think I needed a liver transplant after last years birthday, not to mention Sherylann being REALLY pissed. :lol:

Being out of tequila is definitely a huge help. :lol: Guess I will go back there at 1:30 and see what this big suprise is. :D I better take a banner!! :lol:

THANKS FOR THE BEERS GEORGE!! :cheers:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Magic, how's the Old Fart doing?

Happy B-Day ya old crumudgeon :D

:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

:cheers:

Did Someone say Lap Dance?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gerry,

Remember when we were all younger?

Black_Magic (George), gpflepsen (Gerry), fcalmes (Frank)

circa 10/31/00

·
Registered
93 Posts
Black_Magic said:
Gerry,

Remember when we were all younger?

Black_Magic (George), gpflepsen (Gerry), fcalmes (Frank)

circa 10/31/00
I don't know what you're talking about:D

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:D I think Frank just tells everyone it's his birthday to get FREE drinks!:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Frank, happy birthday buddy! Bill:cheers:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Aww did I miss a party? :(

I had an emergency flight into St. Louis last night, got in about 5:30 and tried to reach Zippy to get Frank's phone number since I was in town - Zippy's line was busy and Frank isn't listed so I didn't get through. I can't believe it was Frank's b-day on top of it all. I was looking for a reason to drink a few beers. Ended up watching Bush's speech at Hot Shots.

:guiness:

Frank let me know your number so I can call you next time I'm in town.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts