Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone who came to our 2nd annual show. It was a great success. This was just our 2nd show and we had three times as many cars as last year, including an awesome 1963 coupe and 5 2001 Z06s. Their was about 100 to 120 Corvettes and some great Classic Chevy hot rods. Best in show was a tie between a L88 Vette and a 1957 Chevy. Next years show will be as we just get in to our new dealership! (Boy do we need it) it will even bigger. So again thanks to all who came and see ya next year. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
rickd770

Pictures,Pictures,Pictures,Pls expecially that 63 Z06..........
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

On 2001-08-12 16:13, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
rickd770

Pictures,Pictures,Pictures,Pls expecially that 63 Z06..........
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I will try to have the pic. up in a few days.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On 2001-08-12 16:08, rickd770 spewed forth this drivel:
I want to thank everyone who came to our 2nd annual show. It was a great success. This was just our 2nd show and we had three times as many cars as last year, including an awesome 1963 coupe and 5 2001 Z06s. Their was about 100 to 120 Corvettes and some great Classic Chevy hot rods. Best in show was a tie between a L88 Vette and a 1957 Chevy. Next years show will be as we just get in to our new dealership! (Boy do we need it) it will even bigger. So again thanks to all who came and see ya next year. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[email protected]

[/quot

I stand corrected. I was so busy parking cars and helping run the show that I did not get to see all of the Vettes. I questioned the 63 Z06 and was told it was just a Coupe. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif But a great show just the same. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Congrats, Rick - I'm glad the weather held out for ya !

I'm hoping to stop by to meet you sometime this coming week. Probably Thurs, Still working out details.

Vince

·
Registered
157 Posts
Man I am so pissed that my ankle injury kept me from coming out there /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif ...oh well there is always next year. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts