Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about jealousy -- here's a reaction from a M3 fan about the WSJ article:

Not that I would consider buying one, but yesterday's Wall St. J had a review of a limited production Z06. Other than its 4.0 0-60, and pinpoint steering, the review was as harsh as the ride. Same engine, I think 385hp though. Very, very noisy, reviewer had to blast sound system to hear it. The guy ended the article noting it was not going to have a spare tire to save weight, just an aerosol can of fix-a-flat.
They're already convinced their standard Z06 can pull a 4.0sec 0-60 even though no one has reproduced faster then 4.5(C&D)in road tests. They'll be making up stories this 'special' Z06 will blow away McLaren F1s.

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
RAJ,

You're always steady as a rock!! You're a great contributer to this Forum. Thanks!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
680 Posts
Raj, Excellent response /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I would have probably resorted to profanity! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif Those wimpy F...ing A..Holes... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
If the new M3 is like my M5 the owner will find no spare tire in the trunk of his M3, I know because my M5 has no spare.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I still assert that it is tough justifying a sedan people hauler when sports cars are being discussed. Two different animals in my mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts