Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What do you think ?

I'm not much of a chrome fan... I think this blends with the car better. Chrome is a little overdone in my opinion. I'm going for the clean look.

Machined Z06 Wheels (18x9.5, 18x10.5)
Yokohama AVS Sport (275/35/18, 295/35/18)

Lots of pics on my web site below...
http://mysite.verizon.net/res0aae8/webpage.html

Stock Z06 Wheels

Machined Z06 Wheels

Z49

·
Registered
722 Posts
Well done. Great mods, too. You must need to try to sneak out of the neighborhood- it must be LOUD.

·
Registered
878 Posts
check out my z16 wheel thread..on grandstand-i do like the polished look..got the z16's for a $1k less $500 for mine-so for around $500 and shipping i was very happy also :jammin:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ST1100 said:
Well done. Great mods, too. You must need to try to sneak out of the neighborhood- it must be LOUD.
Thanks !

Yea, my neighbors love me at 6 AM some mornings when im going to work. But my next door neighbor has a harley and the other neighbors have barking dogs. I think were even....

Z49

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
The Z16 polished wheels are the best looking IMO :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looks Sweet :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I personally love the look of chrome, but machined looks sweet, too! How much did they cost?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Very nice!! Love those wheels. :thumb:

My brother lives in Wylie. I remember when that town was podunk, it's growing leaps and bounds now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your wheels look great!

Are those center caps chrome?

I've seen many of the polished repro wheels come with chrome center caps. The other day, I saw a C5 with polished z06 wheels from CorvetteGarage and it had the center caps from the C5 polished wheels...matched pretty good.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Wish I'd stop blowing my money on performance mods for some machined/polished rims.

·
Registered
830 Posts
BTW, looks great. I love how the first pic is all dull and dreary, and the second pic with new rims is bright and cheery. :) I think you should stop spending money on the rims and fertilize your grass, though. :lol: J/k.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jagrmaister said:
BTW, looks great. I love how the first pic is all dull and dreary, and the second pic with new rims is bright and cheery. :) I think you should stop spending money on the rims and fertilize your grass, though. :lol: J/k.
I cant control the weather when I take pics ;) (before and after wheels)

Make the grass greener before moding the car ?
Are you crazy ? haha

Z49

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Sweet! :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree, they look great. I have a machine silver 2004, was thinking of chrome wheels, but have to admit the machined looks better. Thanks for the pictures.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts