Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally made it into the 11's :D 01 Coupe, A4, Bolt-ons :yeadog: 11.96 and an 11.98 I feel good :jammin:
Bob

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
16Again said:
Finally made it into the 11's :D 01 Coupe, A4, Bolt-ons :yeadog: 11.96 and an 11.98 I feel good :jammin:
Bob

Congrat's :jammin:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
COUTO1981 said:
do tell do tell:

what bolt ons?

what mph, 60ft, ect?

and detail the runs a bit more, Im curious :yeadog:
I'll start with the mods. :sneaky:
Vararam with off road filter, TPIS headers, (no cats) glass packs in place of cats, (you read that right) Magnaflow enclosed X pipe, ZO6 mufflers, 3.73 gears, Yank SS3600 converter, Vette Doctors E-MAIL TUNE M/T ET Streets on factory front 01 ZO6 rims.
Now the runs:
Leave the line at idle, 1.657 60' 11.965 @ 112.16
next pass leave at idle, 1.655 60' 11.986 @ 111.63
Ran those passes with 25lbs. in my ET Streets, and 40lbs. in the front Firestone RUNFLATS :jammin:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
16Again said:
I'll start with the mods. :sneaky:
Vararam with off road filter, TPIS headers, (no cats) glass packs in place of cats, (you read that right) Magnaflow enclosed X pipe, ZO6 mufflers, 3.73 gears, Yank SS3600 converter, Vette Doctors E-MAIL TUNE M/T ET Streets on factory front 01 ZO6 rims.
Now the runs:
Leave the line at idle, 1.657 60' 11.965 @ 112.16
next pass leave at idle, 1.655 60' 11.986 @ 111.63
Ran those passes with 25lbs. in my ET Streets, and 40lbs. in the front Firestone RUNFLATS :jammin:

great :yeadog: Now rev it up to 5000rmps+ and get your mid 11s :yeadog:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Greats times 16Again especially for Moroso :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Congrats, that is a good time for your setup.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jub jub said:
It's hard to believe but I guess anything is possible. Congrats! :cheers:
It's true FUBU (LES) knows the car :yeadog: Never had a valve cover off, just the mods mentioned above. :D

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
jub jub said:
It's hard to believe but I guess anything is possible. Congrats! :cheers:
No offense Jub, but it never ceases to amaze me what people dont believe. I have heard a lot of bull in my 47 years too but there's nothing like the feeling you get when you think someone is questioning you. Congrats on your 11's Man...Nice run!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
That's awesome, Congratulations !

GLASS PACKS :eek: :crazy:
Do they still make those ??
They used to sound great on my Chevelle :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2MchFun said:
That's awesome, Congratulations !

GLASS PACKS :eek: :crazy:
Do they still make those ??
They used to sound great on my Chevelle :D
Yup they sure do still make them. Less than $20.00 :lol: Just don't tell them your putting them on the Vette or they will charge $700.00..........I really don't know if the do anything seeing as I am running them with the ZO6 mufflers but, the combination sure sounds good. :thumb: Thanks for the props on the runs guy's.

·
21,356 Posts
nutbush said:
No offense Jub, but it never ceases to amaze me what people dont believe. I have heard a lot of bull in my 47 years too but there's nothing like the feeling you get when you think someone is questioning you. Congrats on your 11's Man...Nice run!! :cheers:
It's mostly physics. It might have bolt-ons only but I'd bet money it's snorting the juice from somewhere! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jub jub said:
It's mostly physics. It might have bolt-ons only but I'd bet money it's snorting the juice from somewhere! :cheers:
:mah: Listen I posted what it is, take it for what it's worth. Ask Les about me and my car, I DON'T LIE!!!!! and quite honestly i'm pretty pissed that you obviously don't know what your talking about, yet would actually make that statement. :mad: Have a nice evening.
Bob

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
EDONIS001 said:
You dont happen to wear one of those yellow wrist bands and drive on woolbright do you?
No yellow wrist band. :-? Not very often on Woolbright either.

·
21,356 Posts
Hey, I never said I don't believe you. I'm just saying I never seen it happen with a LS1 which might be making all of 330 rwhp.

I owned an 02 A4 coupe and I know what they run the strip.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jub jub said:
Hey, I never said I don't believe you. I'm just saying I never seen it happen with a LS1 which might be making all of 330 rwhp.

I owned an 02 A4 coupe and I know what they run the strip.
Well now you know that they CAN and DO run in the 11's without going into the motor and WITHOUT any TRICKS. As I stated above Les (FUBU) is one of my best friends and knows my car about as good as I do. Ask him, he will tell you it's nothing more than a bolt-on car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts