Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Ramchargers today (the company that makes the MAFT) and they told me that they were waiting for the tooling to make the adapter harness for the Z06's. They said that they weren't sure how long it would be until the new wiring harness will be available. They said I would be better off splicing into the factory harness myself because it could be months until anyone actually gets a harness.

My question is this : Does anyone know which wire on the MAF is the signal wire? This is on an '02. It looks to me like the pink wire is power , the black is ground , and the yellow is the signal wire. The other two wires , purple and brown I think , are for the IAT. If anyone knows , please tell me. I would really like to see how much power I can pick up by getting the AFR where it should be.

G

·
The MAFT has two 3 wire sets of wire.

The one set that has yellow, pink and black are wired color for color to the wires on the MAF connector ( after you cut the 3 wires a few inches back from the connector.

This leaves the 3 wire ends from the cable coming from the PCM. abd those are spliced to the other 3 wire set from the MAFT that has a green wire.

The 2 dark wires at the other end of MAF connector is for the IAT and you do not cut or use those

butcher said:

My question is this : Does anyone know which wire on the MAF is the signal wire? This is on an '02. It looks to me like the pink wire is power , the black is ground , and the yellow is the signal wire. The other two wires , purple and brown I think , are for the IAT. If anyone knows , please tell me. I would really like to see how much power I can pick up by getting the AFR where it should be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts