Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for a magna charger install?

Thanks
Tony

you can email me at [email protected]

BTW ...I havent been around for awhile hope I havent missed to much. Glad to be back :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
03Z06VETTE said:
Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for a magna charger install?

:D
Tony glad to see you back :cheers:

I found my instructions 'tween my rad and condensor :flaming: while installing the Ron Davis rad I got from DJWorm trying to fix why it was running +250*. Guess I found the cause of my running hot condition and a few fried pistons :flaming: Sorry I can't help you as I tossed em inna fit of anger.

Hope to see you at Hooters in April :cheers:

Nick

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
B_P_fox said:
Tony glad to see you back :cheers:

I found my instructions 'tween my rad and condensor :flaming: while installing the Ron Davis rad I got from DJWorm trying to fix why it was running +250*. Guess I found the cause of my running hot condition and a few fried pistons :flaming: Sorry I can't help you as I tossed em inna fit of anger.

Hope to see you at Hooters in April :cheers:

Nick

Hey Nick

How did your SRX install go... When is the Hooters meet, I will try and make it ..

Tony

·
Registered
378 Posts
03Z06VETTE said:
How did your SRX install go... When is the Hooters meet, I will try and make it ..
SRX is installed. You'd never know it was there :thumb: Mebbe you can set me up with one for the impallaSS. With 3.08 gears that beast idles at 80mph.

Go to the NorthEast forum and there is a thread going on about the spring Hooters get together, should be great getting all the Z's together and comparing notes from last year. :yeadog:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts