Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Here is an incredible opportunity to own a MagnaCharger Z06 Functional Cowl Induction Hood at a reasonable price.
I let someone talk me into a different set up and i am now very poor and very sorry. This hood was designed by John L and Graham Beham and LPE. It was designed to relieve underhood pressure that increases lift and drag. It was very professionally done and the incredible thing is that you can see the S/C straight from the passenger compartment. The whine is more audible form the outside however, you still do not hear it from the inside of the passenger compartment. People freak out when you junmp on that thing with the S/C sounds coming out at them. Again it is louder but not inside the cockpit. No tire kickers please serious inquiries only. It will be going up on ebay tomorrow if I do not get the sold through our forum with a reserve. I paid about $2000 with tax. The hood currently cost $8-900 dollars. Preping $250 and painting is another $250 and the labor on the Functional scoop is about $650. Sure you can try and buy one pay tax, get it painted and modified. But that all takes time and this hood fits very good. It is a lottery regarding getting new hoods that actually fit well. So take you choice. Grab this while you can. Currently the color is Quicksilver with a LPE 21st Centruy Logo on it with a decal it will likely have to be blended when removing the decal also there is a 3M strip on the fron for portention. The hood is in excellent condition and is one of a kind.I am offering it at $1100 + shipping. First come, first serve, first pay. My personal email is [email protected] photos will be sent to serious offers. :jammin:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adam please email me again I erased your email address

Adam please resend you email address

1 - 4 of 4 Posts